Breakdown

Somebody must've known how my heart would feel when they wrote this song.

Breakdown
by Deerheart

I saw you
You saw me
That's when I needed you
You needed me
I kissed you
You kissed me
And thought forever yeah
We'll always be
Well I like you
 You like me
Seems that we fit so perfectly
You make me feel worthy
And I've let you take care of me

Ohhh
We're alright now
Gonna breakdown the breakdown
Move from where we stand
See what we don't want to see

I love you
You love me
Oh but lately
Something's wearing on me
I've been growing
I've been changing
And seems like you're barely moving

There is nothing we can do to get past this
Nothing you could say
Baby please don't fret
Our time has moved passed us
I love you
You love me
Is it possible we love differently
You need me but I need to
Feel strong baby without you

0 comments:

Post a Comment