Tantrums

It feels really, really bad (actually bad is an understatement) that since I work as a news writer, I couldn't stay at home because the only holidays that we could have are Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. I feel so down that I really have work today.

Today's the first time that I have to do something during a supposed-to-be free day that's why I really feel the burden and weight of working today.
The only good thing today is that I get to talk to Macky all morning but as to getting a bath and getting ready for work, I really had to drag myself off my bed to fix myself and get ready.

All I wanna do right now is to be with Macky today, go out with my Mama and Papa or just chill out with my friends but I can't because I already put myself in this job, which I so love by the way, but for now I can't help but feel unlucky.

I guess I have no choice but to deal with this. Having this power to inform people entails a lot of responsibility.

So maybe just for today, I'll have this love-hate relationship with my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment