Day 18- Belief

Your beliefs

I believe that friends and family are the greatest treasures in life.
I believe in fate.
I believe in destiny; that there's somebody meant for everyone.
I believe that we only have one God, we just call Him with different names and glorify Him through different cultures.
I believe that dreams, no matter how impossible they may seem, can be fulfilled if only you believe them.
I believe that intelligence alone is not what makes people successful but rather, intelligence,wisdom and perseverance combined.
 I believe that books are dimensions to other worlds.
I believe in second chances.
I believe in love.
I believe in after-life.
I believe in ghosts.
 I believe that deep inside, every person is good.
 I believe in the power of music to change lives.
I believe in beauty, truth and freedom.
 I believe that change is inevitable.
I believe that everything happens for a reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment