Day 23- Drool

Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.

When I was still in high school, I had a solo folder on my computer which contained hundreds of photos of my famous crushes so now, it's hard to just post 5 of them but I'll try and pick the ones I like most right now.

1. Adam Levine 







He said he spent most of his life naked. Well I understand that because for me, he's the hottest man alive. He's too sexy and his singing makes him sexier and makes him too irresistible. If I would be in prison with him, I'd even thank the guards for locking me up with this beast. 

2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt 



An actor who just doesn't have the looks but can act really, really well. He's versatile and someone who is always in character in his movies. From 10 Things I Hate about You 'till Inception, he has proven a lot in the movie industry. And no matter how he changes his looks and distorts his face, he'd always be handsome to me. 


3. Lee Min-Ho 





Chinitos represent! He's the actor who played as Gu Jun Pyo in "Boy over Flowers". His face is just so perfectly handsome and his body is ooh la la!  I'd marry him in a heartbeat and have korean kids with him. 

4. Andrew Arellano 



He's nice, goofy, restless,hot, smart, witty, handsome and sporty- what more can you ask for? Iya is so lucky  to have him and I'm happy they're together. But if ever they'll break up, I'll make sure he will be mine. LOLJK. When he smiles, it feels like I'm staring at a thousand suns. 

5. Akihiro Sato 



When I was still studying in UST, I missed the opportunity of meeting him in one of the TomWeb events, but still, it was fate that brought us together in GMA. One cold morning, he hugged me so tight in  the Unang Hirit studio and I could die at that very moment. But I guess I still have to live my life...and be with him forever. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment