Day 9- Ahead

How you hope your future will be like.

     In the coming years, I would still want my papa and mama to be happy together, and finally get married in a church. I hope my elder brother is finally with someone who will take care of him while my eldest brother will be a father... in a church. 

   I hope I would still be in touch with the people who really matter to me. My friends have been such a big, big part of my life and I want them all to be happy. 

   I hope Christine would finally be able to follow her dreams, Annielen will be a doctor, Maann and Char to be successful in their own fields, Elle designing the garden of my mansion while Fatsy finally finishing her studies. 

    I hope theJeep will be successful in jobs that they really love. I really hope we all get married and our kids will be one big barkada and they would call their group "Spaceship" or whatever high tech since we're talking about the future. 

   I hope I'd get to travel and travel and travel with them, or my workfriends who would be then bosses, or with the man I'm married to. 

    As for my own future, I'd really want to be a broadcast journalist, and get married to the right man who may not be perfect but fit just for me, have wonderful smart kids and live the life I deserve. 

   Lastly, I want world peace. Nah, I'm kidding. :)) No, I'm kidding seriously. Or whatever. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment