Nostalgia Note # 1

I called you up while I was sitting in front of the building with my friends.

I just kept on complaining and whining that I lost my ID.

I've looked everywhere and I can't find it.

People kept telling me that it's okay, maybe someone might be able to see it and return it to the lost and found section of our college.

So I called to hear what you would say.

So I talked and talked and you were quiet on the other line.

When I stopped speaking, all you said was, "Do you want to get some chocolate sundae later?"

At that moment, my almost permanent frown turned into a sheepish smile.

But I wasn't happy because of the chocolate sundae.

But because the thought that I'd be able to see you and be with you after a long, depressing day is so comforting.

I want those moments back so bad.

 I want you back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment