Snippets

          Recently, I got a second degree burn on my left leg because of a motorcycle ride. It was too painful and unbearable for days, I even had to wear dresses for two weeks so it can heal well (imagine the inconvenience) and I had to mend it day and night. Now, it's nothing but a scar. It isn't painful anymore but whenever I look at it, it reminds me of the pain and the things I had to endure for it to heal. The process I had to go through is very similar to my struggle of moving on. Yes, I am still full of anger and pain, but time will come, the "wounds" will heal. Many things may still remind me of it but in time, I'll be okay. I hope that will be soon. 

----------------

      I am enjoying extreme adventures. Just last March, I had to go to the mountains of Tanay, Rizal for a shoot for our show, Home Base. Sir Marc Soong of Land Rover Philippines helped us and even let us experience off-roading while riding his Defender. The adrenaline rush was just so addicting! We also did some gun shooting, which was also a first for me. It was definitely not a typical Tuesday and I would like to do it again and again, or maybe try cliff diving or bungee jumping soon. 





--------------------

       I'm already 26 and I'm really don't know if I'm in the right path, career-wise. I am loving my new job, but what I really want to do is help people. Sometimes, I am so tempted to take risks but I don't know if it would be worth it, if I would be able to do what I really want to do, if I would really be able to serve people and make use of my life. 

--------------------



0 comments:

Post a Comment