Blah

I just want to type type type and hear the click of the keyboard keys because I'm already here in the office and I want to go home because it's Monday and I still feel that it's Sunday but what the hell it's already Monday so I have no choice but to go to work. *Sigh*

Sorry if I sound too sabaw but I'm just not in my feel good Monday mood.

I think I have UTI since err yesterday? I'm in pain and I don't know what to do about it. My dad and Max said I should just keep on drinking buko juice so I think that will do for now.

I also went to the mall before I went to work today. I wanted to buy a new jacket for the rainy season but I ended up just buying an umbrella, wet wipes for emergency purposes *wink* and a perfume bottle so I can transfer the content of my large perfume into a smaller one. I hope I really get to buy a new jacket soon before the rainy season officially begins.

My situation at home has not been easy for the past week. I don't want to discuss it further but my brother getting mad at me is just killing me. I hope we get to fix things as soon as possible.

I've just been awake for a few hours and this day is not being kind to me so I guess I'll just keep on reminiscing about my very happy Saturday last week and smile. Will write a post about it when I get home, but for now I have to find a twitter question for News on Q. Peelem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment