Cute Little Kids

Little kids, especially cute. chubby ones, always give me good vibes no matter how bored, depressed or down I feel.

Some of you may not believe me but when I go to public places especially in churches and malls during Sundays, I look for cute babies instead of handsome and hunk boys to cheer me up.

When my brother.Albert, still haven't entered the seminary, he would go to church with me and my parents. Sometimes when we know Mama and Papa are not in good terms or when we just feel too sleepy to attend mass, we would look for Hamster Baby, that adorable litol baby boy that we keep on seeing in church. He doesn't really look like a hamster but there's something so hamster-ish with his shiny, innocent eyes and  fixed cute facial expression. We can't stop staring at him during mass and we sometimes even plan to kidnap him, build a giant hamster wheel for him at our house and feed him with giant cheese. HE IS JUST TOO CUTE TO BE TRUE.

There was also this moment that my brother Noel and I haven't been talking for days and I was about to cry while I was again attending mass when I suddenly saw a kid playing with his toy car on the seats in  front of me. He saw me looking at him and he gave me a shy and cute smile. I waved at him and he waved back then covered his eyes. The boy actually looked like he would be the future son of Dharel James so imagine my suprise when I asked the kid's grandmother what his name is--- IT'S BRYAN JAMES! The kid stopped me from crying with his cuteness and he even blew me a kiss without actually using his hand but just his lips when he bid me goodbye.

And just today after two days of BV and dissappointment, Regae, the son of Macky's cousin, made me forget about all the shit I've been through lately. I was really feeling cranky today since I didn't have a good day yesterday and on my way to work, I dropped my cellphone pouch in the taxi which (I was pretty glad for this) only has my favorite keychain attached to it. I was already sulking when Max texted me that his cousin would come by to finally take Eldar from me to him. So I went out to meet her...

....and when I saw the adorable, little chinito baby boy inside the car, I swear the world seemed brighter, I almost heard birds singing and saw the rainbow showing across the clear, blue sky! The kid then smiled and waved at me and my heart just melted, vanishing all the negative emotions I've been carrying with it. His dad put him down on the passenger's seat, and when I was just about to look for him, I saw him peeking just to have a look at me, he would again smile shyly then look at his dad when I finally caught him looking. Aww, the kid is just too adorable!!!

I'm just really thankful as to how God makes me happy. I am just really amazed  that through "little" things like kids and babies, he makes me realize how wonderful life is no matter many things dissapoint us, people put us down and experiences make us feel that life is not worth living.

And I hope someday when the right time comes, I could make God feel how thankful I am for them through loving and taking care of my own precious kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment