Brother Files

These past few days, I've trying to catch up with my brothers who I almost don't get to talk to and see.

Just this weekend, we called up Kuya Albert who's still staying in a seminary in Baguio and tried to know how he'd been since he was infected with AH1N1 for two weeks. We also asked about his studies, his role as the seminary auditor and how he'd been playing basketball as if it's only marathon. LOL. His voice was still hoarse from the weather and sickness but I could tell he was very, very happy because he had been waiting for our call. I miss him so much and I can't wait to go up to Baguio again on the 28th of August for their seminary open house.

As to Kuya Noel, we've both been going through an emotional rollercoaster lately, so we try to find much time as possible to update each other, talk about grown up things and relationships. It's as if just yesterday, we were talking about puppy love and crushes, and now we talk about kissing, terms of endearment, letting go and holding on. It's really amazing as to how much we've matured but stayed close to each other.

A lot of things may have changed,  but I know we're still gonna stick with each other.

Literal na bros before hoes. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment