Changes.

       My days started at 1:30 a.m. as people on the side of my world are still tucked in their beds, sleeping soundly and clueless of my awakening thoughts.

As a new day unravels before me, every breathe, every movement and strike of the morning breeze reminds me of how my life has changed in just a couple of days .

I just came from a very heart-wrenching break up that I don't even know how long it would take for me to heal.

I also work every Tuesday and Thursday morning for another news program to keep me busy, take my mind off things and lessen my urge to cry.

On the brighter side of things, I’m receiving a new "baby" besides Alex and Adam. She's candy red and I'm naming her Amber. She's actually one of the greatest things that's keeping me sane these days aside from my family and friends.

God really suprises me every day.

 I can't believe how he's been kind to me, trying to balance my life and giving me reasons to hang on and move onwards as I fight for life .

I actually don't know what might happen to me for the next days or months, but all I know is that I am putting my life in His hands, trusting Him more than I have ever done before.

I would let go and let God as people would usually say, and watch my life unfold like a book that's waiting to be read.

I can’t wait!

2 comments:

Happidezz said...

hi apple. this September is a life-changing month. when we broke up, i too didn't know how to move on without him. i wasn't sure if I'll ever heal. but eventually, with the help of people who love me, things got better and the pain lessened. try to fine a new perspective in life and try to think less. it's not going to be easy but you have to help yourself.

kaya mo rin yan, ikaw pa. i hope this helped. HUG!

Apple Gamboa said...

Wow, how can I be reading this just now?

Apparently, we've both moved on and we're happy now. Kinaya talaga natin! Wuhoo! Hug ate Dez!!!!

Post a Comment