Money Car Cat

So I went to work in this condition: 


That made me look like this moving figurine ( except that in this photo, its paw is not moving) 


But I had no choice since my wrist was broken and I had it massaged yesterday by Aling Auring as she told me that it should be wrapped with a bandage and stayed dry until Tuesday.

As I entered the Newsroom doors, everyone kept on asking what happened to my arm and I keep on telling them over and over the truth.

But still, a few stubborn yet funny officemates kept on speculating stories as to what happened:
Ate Catha: Nako, nag-away ba kayo ng ex mo, sinapak mo siya kaya ka napilay no? 

A boss from the Video editing room: Boxingera ka na pala ngayon? 

Another boss from the same room: Sinong inaway mo kagabi? Tsk grabe ka kababae mong tao.

Doy: EMO. *evil laugh* 

Kuya Phil: NAGBREAK KAYO NG BOYFRIEND MO NO TAPOS NAGLASLAS KA. 

And one officemate even said: Anong nangyari sa kamay mo? (Me telling him the truth) Tara, baliin din natin ung isa para pantay! 

Sooooo....there. I spent the whole day answering their questions and trying to write quietly praying that other people would just not notice it. 

I'm just thankful that I only had it wrapped for one day, and tomorrow I will be a normal person again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment