Dream Week Last Week


This week was dream week. Each day I keep on dreaming of different people in my life and I’m pretty puzzled as to why I’m having these dreams.
Dream no.1
I dreamt that I was talking to Angelique who was very upset. I asked her why and she animatedly told me how she so was annoyed that Lian kept on calling her on the phone while she was making out with her boy. I then talked to Lian and she was sad that Jicky was mad at her for a reason like that.
I was laughing the moment I remembered this dream.
Dream no. 2
I couldn’t remember what happened in my dream but all I know is that Ephraim was the only person I recognized in it.
Dream no. 3
I was at a graduation, actually my own graduation. What was weird was that I was with my high school buddy Nicoz and instead of wearing gala uniforms that we wore on our high school grad, we were wearing black togas. It was a college graduation of different degrees. The next thing I knew, I was staring with disbelief as Jason, my first love, walked down the stage.
Dream no.4
I’m back in high school and I am about to perform a dance number with my dancing queen friends, Nadz, Karla, Raissa and the rest of my girl classmates. The judge was Madam Ponce, our funny tomboy P.E. teacher and the theme was-----sexy and scary. It was a program for Halloween. WEIRD.
Dream no. 5
I dreamt of Luigi, that certain guy I always seem to meet every time I went out when I was still in college. I think we are a couple in that dream because he hugged me tightly as he cried and told me he had a terminal disease.
I wonder what and who I would dream about tomorrow. And maybe, I miss these people that’s why my mind helps me be with them even just in my dreams.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I brought “Love, Stargirl” at my morning shift today. I was feeling really anti-social so I just made myself busy with reading. I came across a part in the book that says C’est la vie or live today. I tried to inject it in my mind so that I could put it into practice. I don’t know why I feel sad when I think about the past and then think about the future and feel the same emotion. I keep on neglecting what today has to offer me.
During these kinds of days, it’s really hard to be happy. I am pretty lost in my emotions.
On a lighter note, Amber’s going back home soon. I have another reason to be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment