Lovyiew, Drew

     As every Tuesdays and Thursdays, I would wake up at 2 in the morning, drag myself to eat, take a bath and get ready then off I go to write for Unang Balita.

But I never EVER imagined this morning would be VERY DIFFERENT. 

Well, yes, when I work during mornings, I get to see Drew Arellano and even get a sniff of him as he walks by, but this morning, I actually had the chance to stare at him. REALLY stare at him since I was done writing my scripts. 


Yes him--funny, witty, energetic, uber handsome Andrew Arellano. He was like a harmless drug I was getting addicted to so I had the urge to post this status on Facebook.

"Drew Arellano I could stare at you all my life." 

Then the rest just happened so fast.

Kuya Ken, one of our video editors, happened to see my status and *gulp* had Drew himself read my status message. I guess (hope) he was flattered that when Sir Dex, our director, asked him to greet me on national television, he willingly did it!  

TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! THANKS SIR DREW! 

And I just want to share the kilig and happiness to you all! So here's the video! I still can't stop smiling! :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment