Newsroom Halloween!

 My family never got to live in a village so I never experience any Halloween costume parades or trick or treating from cute little kids. Thanks to GMA News and Public Affairs, I finally got my dose of an awesome Halloween. :) 
  
I was so shocked to be greeted by skulls, pumpkins and spooky trees on my way to the newsroom. 
Then at 4 p.m., we went up to the 8th floor with Sir Ricky to check out the
 little sons and daughters of reporters and employees dressed in their spooky
 yet still cute costumes,  ready to do trick or treat and attend the party! 
Mam Jessica Soho started to give out chocolates and candies to start off the party!
Then kids came by the cubicles and desks to grabe some more treats!
 (Hey, the kid doesn't look happy with those donuts!LOL) 
This was my favorite kid for the day!  The whole time I was puzzled why she was dressed as Robin Hood then I figured out she was actually a he and his name is Mark Dylan! Oops, my bad! 
Of course, Sir Ricky, Ate Ali and Ate Xien, Doi and I also tried 
to blend in with the kids and the decorations on the event :)) 
Attack of the Adorable Kids!
 I guess they kept on wanting more candies! 
To infinity and beyond! 
This was my favorite Halloween costume worn
 by Pachino Gaston, Reporter Chino Gaston's son! :) 
We also had Superman and Superwoman!
This kid looks like Baby Josh! 
This is actually Maki Pulido's son. :) 
Cute zombies ready to eat the writers,
 I mean candies from us writers :)) 
This is the cutestestestest Chwistmas Twee I have ever seen!!! 
Look, nobody's working. LOL! 
We were just too excited to see the kids! 




And yes, the kids invaded the newsroom! 
And no one ever complained, especially me! 
I wish I was able to take home even just one kid! 
Too bad we didn't have enough treats for all of them!
So Halloween Santa Sir Mike Enriquez gave out more! 
After the fun spoiling of kids, I had some crazy photo shots with Stacy and Neil...
(Must not post all hahaha!)


Then had a Halloween hangout with NOQ friends!
I hope you also had a great Halloween! 
Here's a little delayed boo from my News on Q and GMA Family! 
Happy Halloween everyone! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment