Day 6- 30 things

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself. 


I have a feeling that this will be hard but I'll try. Lezdothis!

  1. I tried to pee while standing up at the age of 4. And I did that beside my brothers while both of them were also peeing on the wall. I was upset because my urine didn't move upward like theirs. LOL 
  2. I like the word cliche, I don't know why, I just like it. 
  3. As my friends say, I've cried during all the movies we've watched, of course not during comedy and chick flick ones, I'm not that retarded. 
  4. I hate mayonnaise-It's taste, texture, ugh everything about it. 
  5. I don't always clean my room but when I do, I spend half of the day doing it.
  6. I swear too much when I see a flying cockroach. 
  7. If I have to eat just one thing for the rest of my life, that would be pizza. 
  8. My nickname is Apple because when I was still a baby, my cousins called me An-an like the skin disease because I had white complexion. So my mom decided to name me after one of her favorites which was closest to my real name when she was still conceiving me, instead of Snickers, or Dunkin Donut or worse...Sharon Cuneta. 
  9. I want fraternal twins as my children. 
  10. I really, really like men who read books. 
  11. Then I hate guys who are too buff they look like walking bakeries because of too much pandesal on their body. LOL 
  12. I love the smell of hospitals. It calms me. 
  13. I'd like to have a monochromatic house when I get to have my own family. 
  14. Any bookstore is my second home. 
  15. I really feel so lucky that I am so blessed with such a good family and good friends.
  16. I'm addicted to bags. When I usually go with my mom to the mall, she would not let me pass by bag stores because I'd surely make her buy one for me. 
  17. My family and I ate at the Manila Hotel after my college graduation just for me to get to eat Baked Alaska again. Because back in senior prom, I just had a bite of that dessert when suddenly, I was called up the stage to get an award and when I came back to our table, the delicious Baked Alaska's gone. If only I knew the waiter who took it, I'll kill him. Kidding. 
  18. My deceased laptop is named Alex, my camera's name is Andy. I like unisex names.
  19. My highschool friends and I swore that if we'd get to have daughters, their second name would be Chrisannielle, the name of our barkada. 
  20.  I'd really want to get married to Jason Mraz. I worship him for his great music. 
  21. I want to chew on tupig right now. It's my usual craving. 
  22. I love Italian restaurants.
  23. Before I die, I'd have to see the Eiffel tower.
  24. I grew up watching Jackie Chan movies so I'd really want to meet him. 
  25. I want to be a broadcast journalist, and I'd do everything to achieve that dream. 
  26. I want someone to take a picture of me while I'm wearing a dress, holding balloons and sort of running in the middle of a street, preferably in UP. 
  27. I am so in love with music, I couldn't live without it. 
  28. I barely get mad but when I do, beware. 
  29. I'm planning to take my parents abroad next year so we can experience snow together, hmmm, maybe Korea? 
  30. I've never rode a carabao before, and I want to. 
Whew! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment