Day 7- Aquarius

Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality 

I actually really don't care about the said changes on our zodiac signs so I'm still sticking to my original zodiac, Aquarius which I think most traits fit my personality.


Aquarian traits according to Astrology Online:

  • friendly
  • humanitarian 
  • honest loyal 
  • original 
  • inventive
  • independent 
  • intellectual
  • intractable 
  • contrary
  • perverse
  • unpredictable
  • unemotional 
  • detached 
I think I possess all traits expect being unemotional and detached. 

Aquarians like:
  • Fighting for causes 
  • Dreaming and planning for the future 
  • Thinking about the past 
  • Good companions
  • Having fun
Aquarians dislike: 
  • Full of air promises
  • Excessive loneliness
  • The Ordinary 
  • Imitations
  • Idealistic 
I agree to everything except hating idealism. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment