Work and Pleasure

This December, it was my first time to attend to a lot of Christmas parties that I can't even contain the happiness they brought me. I'm grateful that I had so much fun with the old and new people in my life that made me feel like I had a month-long Chrismas.

1. Unang Hirit Christmas Party 

I actually am not a legit member of this team but I have been their additional writer for months so I was too honored to be invited to their party and even perform for the Unang Balita group! Even though we didn't win, I had a great time practicing with them, singing and getting crazy with them at the party! Such an awesome big bunch of cheerful people who lighten up my early mornings!
Dress Rehearsal! 

Sumptuous dinner at Lyn Ching-Pascual's Mansion 
Posing before our performance! 
The Unang Balita Glee Cast! 




Performance level! LOL

The group who won and other performers
Sir John Ray, Mam AC and Donna- the cool bosses of Unang Hirit!
And then I just partied with UB peeps the whole night! 
I had a blast!

2. Bittersweet NOQ Christmas party

It may be sad to say that this was my first and will be our last News on Q party but we had so much fun! There was so much food on our tables, we played a lot of games and won prizes, heard words of wisdom for THE Ivan Mayrina, took a lot, I mean A LOT of photos because we are camwhores I guess and ended the night with hugs and a family portrait.

I was so happy sir TJ chose me to be part of this crazy and happy newscast family! They're one of the main reasons why 2010 has been awesome! I love you my NOQ! Minsang NOQ, mananatiling NOQ! 


Getting ready for the party with ate Ali and Xien! Jologs photo, I know :))
 Bosses and directors with our hosts sir Ivan Mayrina and Mam Connie Sison
Yummy food at the restaurant beside Jay-Jay's!
The boys? of NOQ :))
Miss Connie was my partner for Pinoy Henyo.
 Also played Zipper Game and Eat my Apple.
No goodbyes for NOQ, right Sir Ivan?
They make every day bearable.I love you, NOQ!


4. THE DNG KARAOKE PARTY :)) 

    Despite the tight and conflicting schedules,, the DNG party pushed through and I was invited even though I'm not officially part of the team. I was already at home then they called me up and said we're going to do karaoke at Centerstage. So I forced my dad to bring me there and spend the night dancing and singing my heart out with Sir Josh, Stacy, Neil and Lian! It was a crazy and censored party LOL :)) I only had a few photos because we mostly used Sir Josh's cam that night. Thank you rays of sunshine! 

Party party! 
The one who got the highest score, THE Michael Josh Villanueva! 
Merry Christmas from the hottest people in the newsroom :))

4. GMA Network Christmas Party at Amoranto Stadium/SAKSI Xmas Party 

    We were late and we weren't included in the raffle because DUH the roleta closes at 7 p.m. but our work sched ends up at 10 p.m.! UNFAIR! Oh well, thanks to the grand fireworks, great food and company that made the evening worthwhile! Glad to be a KAPUSO and to belong to a big, loving family! 

 I love fireworks!!! 
They are not body builders but they are reporters Oscar Oida and Dante Perello, the Unang Balita boys :))
Happy New Year mga Kapuso! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment