This is How We Roll!

The year, and of course holidays, that we all just bid farewell would not have been complete without having the chance to be with my two families- my biological family and of course, The Jeep!

Despite our conflicting schedules, we had an overnight party at Dharel's bachelor pad. Our outfit theme was TV or movie characters that we like. Three of us wanted to be Rachel Berry so I gave up and wore something else instead. We had potluck and everything we brought was delicious! We played our traditional games, Pinoy Henyo and Charades. Then we exchanged gifts, danced and just went crazy then some already had to leave while five of us stayed, then three of us left by afternoon the next day. The day seemed so short and I miss them every day! Now, have fun with the photos!

CHIARA ALVIAR, WE MISS YOU!!! 

Ze potluck and as requested, I brought kagat :) 
From left to right: Cands and Lian as Rachel Berry, Angelique as Carrie Bradshaw, Sam as Hermione/ Serena, Yours truly  as Emma from Glee, Nachi as Annie from The Community and Cha as some doctor in Grey's Anatomy. 

And about Cha, she actually tried so hard to win the 500 pesos as prize for best costume that she had four. 

This was her first costume as I've said, 
Then she was Sidney Bristow from Alias,
Then as Jessica Alfaro (with us as the Vizconde family and Dharel as the NR Hubert Webb),
Then Some balikbayan from Dubai :)) 
But still, Sam Sauler won as Hermione Granger who got her wand from the forest nearby Dharel's pad.
But, she didn't get the prize because she was already too rich.
This was the time we were still calm...
And this was the part where we got so hyped and crazy :)) 
For the games, we were divided into two teams then we had Nachi and Tita Mon as our commissioners. 
Of course, my team won and we had strips of shampoo as prize c/o Cha...
who was from the losing team.
Nachi was my Secret Santa. It was funny because I went with her and Cha to Dharel's place only to know that Cha was her Secret Santa and then she was mine. Anyway, she got me one of the three books I've been eyeing the whole month: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. 
Then I was Karche's secret Santa. I got her a monochromatic girly bag from Bench that she could use in the office so she would remember me everyday. Much love huggie! 
Sadly, Karche, Anj, Cands and Cha had to leave. 
Then Lian, Mon, Sam, Nachi, Dharel and I spent the whole night, playing Tekken 6, eating, chatting, watching  Easy A ( WOODCHUCKS!! Nyar nyar nyar nyar nyar!) and....
laughing our asses off and trying to breathe as Dharel kept on shouting then spraying Bygon all over the place when a giant spider invaded his pad. 
Good night and good morning from Dharel's Angels! 
See you all soon on my, Dharel's and Sam's triple birthday celebration!
You've made 5 years of my life so happy! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

misses you guys <3

Post a Comment