Grateful


        2010 is ironically the worst and best year for me. I wasn't able to fulfill my college goals, got my heart so broken and fooled, still had some family issues and more friends went abroad. I also did a lot of mistakes and I almost lost myself in the process of trying out new things and figuring out who I really am. But the grandest things happened and took me by surprise like my dad being a good man again which made my mom so happy, graduating and getting a job in GMA, my brothers being awesome at work and in the seminary, keeping old people in my life and welcoming new ones. And these things that happened and people surrounding me made me realize that I don't have to be someone else to be happy. I just have to at best at being me. (Did I make sense?) 



And I know this blog post is not enough to express my gratitude for these people who gave meaning and purpose not just to my 2010 but to my entire life. I'm thankful to God that he made me realize that not everyone leaves; there are actually these people who would wholeheartedly stay in my life and I'm thankful that once I've known them. I really hope they would continue to shine on my life.

Thank you 2010, now let's not just count the days of 2011 but make them count!

0 comments:

Post a Comment