Day 1- Current Relationship

I'm itching to write a blog post but I practically don't know what to say or share, so I'm just going to do this 30-day meme which Jicky is already doing. I was supposed to start this on January 1st but but I still had too many things to share back then, so here it goes.

Day 1- Current Relationship 
Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.


I'm single, and I've been single for five months already. I just came from a foolish relationship that I was too foolish to be in so I was extremely happy for the first months or so that I was finally free.

But I must admit that being back to single life has its up and downs as much as being in a relationship.

The ups may include having so much free time to be with friends and family, having the chance to have as many crushes as you want without anyone getting mad, having the time to travel and having the freedom to do, wear, say whatever you want, especially if you were with a guy who was too possessive and psycho. (Eherm guilty) Downs may include lonely nights, not being able to watch movies or go to places because no one that you know is free or wants to go, no one to share things and moments with, no one to cuddle during cold nights especially during these months and no one to share that great love you have deep within. Yes, cheesy but true.

I must admit I miss being in a relationship but I don't want to waste my feelings and my life with someone who I shouldn't be with anymore just like my last relationship. I don't want to mess up my life and someone else's so right now, I choose not to like someone first seriously unless I really feel that my heart and mind unites with the decision that I should be with that someone.

Bottomline is, I don't want to hurt anyone and I don't want to get hurt again unless the pain is so worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment