Day 25- Bewitched

Someone who fascinates you and why.


There isn't anyone particular who fascinates me, but I am always in awe when I see old couples who are obviously still very much in love with each other. I always wonder how they met, how or when they started being together, how did they manage to compromise, be with each other everyday and how they've made it through the years. I always try to think through my mind how many kids have they raised and let go but still find love in each other arms. I'm pretty sure they've been through all misunderstandings, problems and uncertainties but it really amazes me that after their ups and downs in life, they still wanted that certain person to love and cherish until their very last breath. They are the sole reason why I still believe in soulmates.

And someday, I hope I'll be with my own soul brother. <3 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Floyd Mayweather loves one thing and one thing only, and that's MONEY! Everyone knows that.He doesn't care if they boo him hate him whatever he knows he has 10 times the money than everyone one in his so called hometown that he loves oh so very much. Regarding Manny Pacquiao, a message from
Manny Pacquiao's blog page aims to pacify the fans.

Post a Comment