Day 26- Attraction

What kind of person attracts you. 

I don't have a specific type when it comes to men's physical appearance. I've liked guy with fair complexion, morenos, chinitos, negritos, tall guys, short guys (but of course not as small as I am), handsome guys, not so handsome guys, guys who are good.... period.

But when it comes to guy's attitude and capacity, hmm, at those aspects I could distinguish which guys I like. I like humorous guys; guys who don't try hard to be funny but are just really funny as who they really are. I like guys who talk, yes talk, but not too talkative that I would already feel that I'm mute. I just want someone who says what he wants to say, who knows how to give their opinion on things, someone who's honest and genuine. I also like witty and intellectual guys. I like men who really have ambitions in life, dreams that they know how to fulfill.

I may sound so demanding but I believe there are still these kind of guys and they're just around the corner, waiting to be loved and appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment