He

He knows who I am. With just one look, he knows if I’m elated or sad. And when he looks deep within my eyes, he clearly sees right through me.

He’s aware as how simple life is for me. How a late night stroll around his school with him would make me happy and how losing my ID for even just a few hours could make me upset.

He loved me just as I am. Before all those makeup, parties, dresses and success, he was there with me.
He understands me more than I could ever understand myself.

He was always there through the best and worst times. No matter what happened, he was there for me, listening to me and caring for me.

He was always himself when he was with me. No pretensions or exaggerations, and I gladly fell for him for who he is, and will fall for him for whoever he will be.

He let me in his life. He trusted me with his heart and loved me when I almost though that he shut himself from love. He knew in his heart that I love him sincerely that’s why he let me love him just as I wanted and could.

For all these and for countless things I could never put into words, I love him.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment