Working with Danger

At the strike of twelve or even earlier, our team leaves the newsroom everyday bringing our equipment, gadgets, and our fear and excitement for another episode waiting to unfold.

Yes, I'm one of the writers/producers sent out everyday for Jiggy Manicad's new program, GMA News TV Quick Response Team. We go out of our comfort zones everyday to help the best field reporter get the freshest and biggest news and serve it to our audience.


I admit working on remote isn't easy. My parents are a bit worried and my brother clearly disagrees with what I do.  I understand that he just really cares for me but I love what I'm doing.


I may have felt sick and tired, been squished or toasted alive but I'm happy. I'm grateful that I get to be with a team that is eager to learn and give our audience a great and exciting episode everyday. I'm grateful that I get to learn from them and from one of the best reporters in our country. And I'm very happy to be of service to people.

Yes I know, it's dangerous but I'm willing to take the risk because all the fear and excitement that I feel everyday feeds my hunger for adventure and fulfillment.

I'm ready to embrace this job and I hope God continues to give me the strength and will to survive everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment