Threesome in Baguio

My friend Angelique may have said that I think Baguio has this healing power but as I come to think of it, the City of Pines now hurts and heals me.


It heals me because it's now my brother's home, and ever since I came here often, he made me also feel that I also belong to this place.
Its cold breeze is therapeutic. Baguio had been my place of escape whenever I almost drowning with emotions and stress in Manila. Baguio just calms my soul every time and helps me go back to reality, thinking and feeling that I get to begin my life all over again. It's also the place where I feel closest to God.











It's also the place where I always get that happy Christmas feel. Not just because of the chills or the lights around but also because it's the place where I can always be happy and bring the people that I love. Last time I brought my mom and dad. This time I got to tag Jicky and Lian along.

Being there with them is like having a glimpse of heaven. The place is filled with people creating cheerful noise surrounding us.

 We would never get tired of eating, walking and visiting places and living in Baguio.



















But during those times when I am left alone, I realize that Baguio is where I always remember him and where I always wish I could go back with him . Pathetic as it may seem but I think I sometimes go there because it is the closest thing that I could get to feel him again, and make it seem that he still lives there. But I have to face the fact that right now, he just resides in my heart, and maybe fulfilling our dream then of going there together would just remain a dream.


But right now, I am more than happy to be able to bring my friends in Baguio and create memories that would never be forgotten.

I hope we get to go back and make more memories! I love you Lian and Jicky :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment