Sincere Insanity

Where I am right now is home.

The streets are familiar I could walk around without getting lost. The sun always smiles at me, sometimes a bit too much. My taste buds are so in love with food anywhere near. I have this job that takes up most of the hours of my day yet I don't care because I love it. People I love and care about are here; they are just a phone call or text away.

I am comfortable where I am right now, but you're the only comfort that I want and need.

I don't care if the weather will be colder, or I could get lost in those wide and winding roads. I don't give a damn if food that I love most would not be within my reach or if I have to look for a better way to live. I don't care if I would  miss people from this place as long as you're with me.

I know it's crazy but someday, I want to stop wondering what would happen if I went where you are, if I would do everything to be with you. And I want to know how that feels soon. If God forbids, I will go where you are.

I want to be with you. Home is not home without you. Home is wherever you are.

3 comments:

N said...

I was like, "Yiiii sino 'tooooo!!!" tapos I realized haha. But I won't/shan't judge you because I have residue feels too lol

Sam said...

Hello. I've found home in this page :)

Apple Gamboa said...

@Lee
Syempre kilala mo 'to! :)) You're one of the few people I can talk to about him without feeling awkward. :) Ikaw, kumusta ang feelings mo?

@Sam You're my home. Yiii.

Wow, nabuo ang PPG sa blog post na to. LOL :))

Post a Comment